Fayette school board 1.28
Paula Schaffner was chosen by fellow board members to serve as president of the Fayette Local School District for another term.
Also at the Jan. 12 organizational meeting, David Brinegar was named vice-president. Regular meetings will continue to be scheduled at 7 p.m. on the third Monday of the month, with the exception of Sept. 14 and Dec. 14.
The following committee assignments were approved:
• Legislative Liaison, Karen King;
• Facilities, Brinegar and Kirk Keiser;
• Four County Representative, King;
• Continuous Improvement Plan, not necessary at this time;
• Financial/Audit, Brinegar and Schaffner;
• Student Achievement Liaison, Deb Leininger;
• Board of Education Policy, Schaffner and Leininger;
• Village of Fayette Restoration and Development, Kirk Keiser;
• Re-writing of mission statement, Brinegar and Schaffner.
RECOGNITION—Following the organizational meeting, board members received certificates of service from the Ohio School Boards Association.
FRANKLIN—Board members directed superintendent Russ Griggs to pursue opportunities to sell the school’s Franklin Township property.
RESIGNATION—The resignation of elementary school secretary Connie Lester was accepted, effective Jan. 16.
|< Prev||Next >|
Print from your iPad.
This box lets you print to your existing USB or Network printer, from all your IOS devices.
Legacy Printer Support